Think you know your insurance trivia?
You can find the answers to EverQuote's Insurance Trivia below.
Take a look and see how you did!
1) How many people have purchased Alien Abduction Insurance?
|a) 1,000||b) 700||c) 20,000||d) 9,000|
2) Which company wrote the first Auto Insurance policy in 1897?
|a) State Farm||b) Travelers||c) The Hartford||d) Allstate|
3) Which U.S. city was the most expensive to insure a vehicle in 2014?
|a) Jersey City, NJ||b) Detroit, MI||c) New Orleans, LA||d) Miami, FL|
4) Which U.S. city was the least expensive to insure a vehicle in 2014?
|a) Rochester, NY||b) Boise, ID||c) Winston-Salem, NC||d) Spokane, WA|
5) Tom Jones, once considered a sex symbol, had his chest hair insured for:
|a) $250,000||b) $7,000,000||c) $1,000,000||d) $750,000|
6) In 2013 in the U.S., a vehicle was stolen every:
|a) 45 seconds||b) 4 minutes||c) 12 minutes||d) 23 minutes|
7) How many Honda Accords (most stolen vehicle in 2013), were reported “missing”?
|a) 6,745||b) 53,995||c) 28,923||d) 103,888|
8) How many written insurance policies did EverQuote deliver to its partners in 2015?
|a) 10,000||b) 25,000||c) 100,000||d) 500,000|
Learn How EverQuote Can Drive Your Agency's Growth
EverQuote delivers only qualified prospects: