Illinois Driver Handbook
This manual will help individuals qualify for a Illinois Driver's License and to become a safer driver.
Click here to download the full PDF version of the Illinois Rules of the Road.
Here's a list of the chapters in the Driving Manual
- Chapter 1 - Illinois Driver's License
- Chapter 2 - Driver's License Exams
- Chapter 3 - Drivers Under Age 21
- Chapter 4 - Traffic Laws
- Chapter 5 - Sharing the Road
- Chapter 6 - Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Chapter 7 - Traffic Violations/Crashes
- Chapter 8 - Driver's License Revocation, Suspension, Denial, Cancellation
- Chapter 9 - Roadway Signs
- Chapter 10 - Traffic Signals and Pavement Markings
- Chapter 11 - Safe Driving Tips
- Chapter 12 - Equipment for Safe Driving
- Chapter 13 - Owning a Vehicle
- Answers to Study Questions
After studying, be sure to practice online before going for your test. Several practices tests can be found here.
Motorcycle Operator Manual
This manual gives instructions for obtaining a motorcycle license.