Fast, Free Auto Insurance Quotes
Travelers Insurance customer satisfaction ratings for auto insurance
|Overall rating||Price satisfaction||Customer service satisfaction|
Would you choose Travelers again for auto insurance?
See more ratings: Best car insurance companies
Travelers car insurance price comparison
Here's a look at how car insurance premiums compare among Travelers Insurance and other large car insurance companies.
|Company||Monthly premium paid|
|Source: Premiums reported by EverQuote users, based on policies with bodily injury liability coverage of 100/300. Rates are based on single vehicles with one driver who has a good driving record with no violations. Premiums for sedans, coupes and hatchbacks were averaged. Premiums are based on expenditures reported between Jan. 1, 2016, and April 1, 2018. Your own rates will be different.|
Consumer complaints against Travelers Insurance
Every state's insurance department handles complaints against insurers that operate in the state. The National Association of Insurance Commissioners collects complaint data and produces a complaint ratio. The number is meant to show the number of complaints relative to a company's size of business. The industry median ratio is 1.00 and lower numbers are better.
Companies within Travelers Cos. Inc.
Many insurance companies have several subsidiaries. These subsidiaries may not operate in all states and could focus on different types of customers or business. Travelers' subsidiaries include:
- Travelers Indemnity Co.
- Travelers Casualty & Surety Co.
- St. Paul Fire & Marine Insurance Co.
- Travelers Cas & Surety Co. Am
- Phoenix Insurance Co.
- Standard Fire Insurance Co.
- U.S. Fidelity & Guaranty Co.
- Travelers Casualty Insurance Co. of America
- Northland Insurance Co.
- Travelers Property Casualty Co. of America
- Travelers Indemnity Co. of CT
- Automobile Insurance Co. of Hartford
- Farmington Casualty Co.
- Premier Insurance Co. of MA
- Charter Oak Fire Insurance Co.
- St. Paul Protective Insurance Co.
- First Floridian Auto & Home
- St. Paul Surplus Lines Insurance Co.
- Travelers Indemnity Co. of America
- Northfield Insurance Co.
- St. Paul Mercury Insurance Co.
- Travelers Home & Marine Insurance Co.
- American Equity Insurance Co.
- Travelers Commercial Cas Co.
- Fidelity & Guaranty Insurance
- Travelers Commercial Insurance Co.
- Travelers Casualty Co. of CT
- Select Insurance Co.
- Travelers Property Casualty Insurance Co.
- TravCo Insurance Co.
- Travelers Personal Sec Insurance Co.
- Discover P&C Insurance Co.
- Travelers Excess & Surplus
- Travelers Personal Insurance Co.
- Travelers Casualty Co.
- Travelers Constitution State
- Gulf Underwriters Insurance Co
- Northland Casualty Co.
- Discover Specialty Insurance Co.
- American Equity Specialty Insurance Co.
- St. Paul Guardian Insurance Co.
- Fidelity & Guaranty Insurance Co.
- Travelers Lloyds of TX Insurance Co.
- Travelers Lloyds Insurance Co.
Source: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Travelers contact information
385 Washington Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Customer service: (800) 842-5075
Claims: 1-800-Claim33 (800-252-4633)
Methodology for ratings
For star ratings and whether customers would choose the company again, EverQuote commissioned a survey of 150 current customers of Travelers in March 2018. The survey was not open to the public on EverQuote.com.
Posted May 18, 2018