Fast, Free Auto Insurance Quotes
Liberty Mutual customer satisfaction ratings for auto insurance
|Overall rating||Price satisfaction||Customer service satisfaction|
Would you choose Liberty Mutual again for auto insurance?
See mor auto insurance ratings: Best car insurance: Rankings
Liberty Mutual car insurance price comparison
Here's a look at how car insurance premiums compare among Liberty Mutual and other large auto insurers.
|Company||Monthly premium paid|
|Source: Premiums reported by EverQuote users, based on policies with bodily injury liability coverage of 100/300. Rates are based on single vehicles with one driver who has a good driving record with no violations. Premiums for sedans, coupes and hatchbacks were averaged. Premiums are based on expenditures reported between Jan. 1, 2016, and April 1, 2018. Your own rates will be different.|
Consumer complaints against Liberty Mutual
Every state's insurance department handles complaints against insurers that operate in the state. The National Association of Insurance Commissioners collects complaint data and produces a complaint ratio. The number is meant to show the number of complaints relative to a company's size of business. The industry median ratio is 1.00 and lower numbers are better.
Companies within Liberty Mutual
It's common for insurance groups to have many subsidiaries. These subsidiaries may not operate in all states and could focus on different types of customers or business. Liberty Mutual's subsidiaries include:
- First Liberty Insurance Corp.
- Wausau Business Insurance Co.
- Wausau General Insurance Co.
- Wausau Underwriters Insurance Co.
- LM Insurance Corp.
- LM General Insurance Co.
- LM Property and Casualty Insurance Co.
- Liberty Surplus Insurance Corp.
- Liberty Lloyds of Texas Insurance Co.
- Liberty County Mutual Insurance Co.
- Liberty Insurance Holdings
- Liberty Mutual Agency Corp.
- Indiana Insurance Co.
- Peerless Insurance Co.
- Colorado Casualty Insurance Co.
- Netherlands Insurance Co.
- America First Insurance Co.
- Excelsior Insurance Co.
- Hawkeye-Security Insurance Co.
- Midwestern Indemnity Co.
- Mid-American Fire & Casualty Co.
- Peerless Indemnity Insurance Co.
- Liberty Northwest Insurance Corp.
- Oregon Automobile Insurance Co.
- North Pacific Insurance Co.
- Golden Eagle Insurance Corp.
- America First Lloyd's Insurance Co.
- Safeco Corp.
- American States Preferred Insurance Co.
- American Economy Insurance Co.
- Safeco Insurance Co. of America
- San Diego Insurance Co.
- Liberty Insurance Corp.
- Insurance Co. of Illinois
- Liberty Mutual Mid-Atlantic Insurance Co.
- Liberty Insurance Underwriters
- Montgomery Mutual Insurance Co.
- Ironshore Inc.
- LM Personal Insurance Co.
Source: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Liberty Mutual contact information
175 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116
Customer service: (888) 398-8924
Claims: (844) 339-5299
Methodology for ratings
For star ratings and whether customers would choose the company again, EverQuote commissioned a survey of 150 current customers of Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2018. The survey was not open to the public on EverQuote.com.
Posted May 18, 2018